Your career at neoapps:
Neoapps is an international software company working in the field of automation for NX CAD/CAM systems (Siemens PLM Software) and is based in Saaldorf-Surheim. We are always on the lookout for curious and creative talented individuals who are passionate about technology and software to join our team.
We can offer you an innovative and open working environment in an exciting sector and would be thrilled to be able to get to know you in an interview at the neoapps office. Please send your application portfolio to: Tim.Behnke@neoapps.de
We are currently on the lookout for the following in particular:
- Software developers
- Computer scientists working in the field of NX programming and/or
- Mechanical engineers with very good programming skills
- Experience with a CAD/CAM system (preferably NX)
- Knowledge of a PDM system (ideally Teamcenter or SAPPLM)
- Programming language C / C++ / C#
- Teamwork skills
- Good level of English
- Sociable and communicative
- Flexible (location is Saaldorf-Surheim)
- Willingness to travel
After you have been appointed, you will receive comprehensive and intensive training in NX and NX programming. After your training, you will work together with our team of developers on exciting and innovative projects relating to NX and Siemens PLM software.
What we can offer you:
- Flat hierarchies
- Short decision-making pathways
- Very good and relaxed working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for further training
We would be thrilled to be able to welcome you on board as a new member of the neoapps team soon.